1.01.2009

Resolutions for 2009

  • Resume Blogging. (What a cop out! The very fact this exists means that I've already achieved one of my resolutions. Yessir, I'm not playing fair this year!)
  • Do a second draft of the 'novel' I wrote last year. (Ugh, how tedious. At least I'll be able to put this off 'till November or December like I did all my resolutions of 2008)
  • Start a new art project. (Keeping this one deliberately vague. Resolutions are best kept vague. Or horoscopes. Or prayers. 'Please let that person in the coffee shop come over and ask me out;' like that's going to happen. 'Please give me a moment of pleasure every day;' well that happens every time I sit on the toilet.)
  • There was a fourth one I came up with this morning but I forget it now. Or maybe it never existed. I'll keep this one as my wild card resolution so that if I achieve anything productive, I'll claim it as being premeditated.

No comments:

Post a Comment